OwnBackup is excited to announce our public beta program for our new ServiceNow backup, recovery and comparison tools.
ServiceNow is a software platform that supports IT service management and automates common business processes. This software as a service (SaaS) platform contains a number of modular applications that can vary by instance and user.
OwnBackup for ServiceNow core functionality includes:
- Secure, automated daily backup of all your ServiceNow tables (including custom tables and custom fields).
- Force Backup Now functionality – Initiate a backup on demand
- Direct download for table backups (in CSV format).
- Export All functionality – Download the content of an entire snapshot with a simple download link.
- ServiceNow Smart Table Compare – sophisticated compare tool allows you to easily compare a specific table, or all your tables across snapshots. Use this tool to easily identify data loss and data-corruption, download the added/changed/removed records, and preview your records to identify field data changes.
The table data is kept in CSV format such that it’s easily viewable via MS Excel (or other CSV file viewer) and you can use ServiceNow’s import-sets to easily restore the deleted or corrupted data back to your ServiceNow tables.
As with our OwnBackup for Salesforce product, there are no storage limits.
Usage of the product is free for the duration of the beta.